الاثنين، 15 أغسطس 2016

How to get 800% Value of Your Recharge on GLO SIM

As you all know that Glo is the king of data,in Nigeria, the telecom offer data that if its network is fast in your area you can download and continue downloading till you get tired.

Now it has launches another Tariff plan that gives you 800% bonus on any recharge called Glo Jollific8 .This plan is  designed for new Glo prepaid customers eight times more value on every recharge is what they will get.

This is What You Stand to Enjoy

Every recharge gives 8 times the value of what you recharge Every recharge comes with free data and free voice You can also choose to share free data with someone else via gift.

This is how it work,

You recharge

N100, you get extra N800 airtime + 10MB

N200 recharge gives N1600+N100(25MB to gift)=N1700

N500 recharge gives N4000 + N200 (50MB to gift) =N4200

N1k recharge gives N8k +N400 (100MB to gift)=N8400

N5k recharge gives N40k + N2k (500MB to gift)=N42k

How Can I Get The Glo Jollific8 Tariff
Plan?



>>Get a new Glo Sim

>>Register and get it activated (you’ll automatically be on Jollific8 tariff plan)

>>Dial *123*Pin# and you are good to go.
To check your data balance, dial #122# and for data
gifting, dial *606# Glo, the grand master of data is the bomb… but we need the bomb to blow on time without delay or sluggish movement.

Glo Jollific8 FAQ

1. Can I transfer the Jollific8 benefits to another customer?
Only the Gift Data can be transferred to another customer on the Glo network
2. How much do I pay for calls on these packs?
On-net and off-net calls are charged at 67k/s
3. When do the packs expire? Bonus will expire as shown in the table in point 5.
4. Can I migrate out of Jollific8?
Yes. You can migrate out of Jollific8 by dialing the migration code of your desired profile.
5. If I migrate out of Jollific8, will I still
be able to get 8 times recharge value? No. Once you migrate out of Jollific8, you will not be able
to receive the 8 times bonus on the new tariff plan.
6. Can I migrate back to Jollific8 after migrating out of the profile?
No. You cannot migrate back to Jollific8 tariff plan once you migrate out of the plan.
7. What happens to my unused
Jollific8 benefits when I migrate out of
the plan? You lose the unused Jollific8 benefits when you migrate out of the tariff plan.
8. Can I share the free Data?
No. You cannot share the free data
9. Can I gift the free Data?
No. You cannot gift the free data but you can gift the Gift Data
10. For how long am I allowed to have
the gift data bonus until I decide to
use it?
You can have it for as long as 60days.
11. What happens to my unused bonus
after validity period had lapsed?
All unused bonus will be cleared on the day of expiry.
12. Which account is charged first if I have credit in my Main account?
The bonus accounts are charged first and Main account will be charged when the bonus accounts have been fully depleted or expired.
13. For how long can I enjoy the
benefits of Jollific8? You enjoy the benefits for as long as you are on the plan.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق